5/17/11

Nursery Update (sans pictures)

Jeff and I have done a lot of work for the nursery lately and it is almost complete! I just need to take some pictures of all the projects, but here are some of the projects on the list that we can now cross off...yay!





  • Painted stripes on the walls


  • DIY'd a mirror to hide the yucky built-ins...tutorial coming!


  • hung and painted spice rack turned bookshelves using this idea


  • DIY'd a statement art piece/modern wall clock using this tutorial.

  • DIY'd a pendant lamp using this tutorial


  • Installed new track lighting fixture


  • made a funky baby mobile


  • sewed my own crib sheet


  • Hung some chalkboard art


  • painted thrift store dresser


  • recovered hand-me-down glider..yup, all by myself, and I am a beginner sewer, tutorial coming on this one too.


Still on the list





  • Sew crib skirt


  • Sew curtain for closet


  • Sew pillows


  • Hang DIY'd art


  • Clean and Organize!


Wow, we are almost done! This little guy is going to be here before we know it and I think his room might actually be ready for him. We are so excited how it has turned out so far and can't wait to share pictures and details with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment