5/11/11

What Jeff did Tuesday

Jeff has actually been really busy with projects around the house, I just haven't gotten to taking pictures/downloading them from the camera...so more fun projects are coming, but for today I leave you with a peak into the man who is my wonderful husband. (Jeff don't read this one, you'll be totally embarrassed)

On Tuesday

He went fishing



Went to work (they had a celebration day at the beach, nice)


Brought me a frozen yogurt treat at work (a total surprise)


Attended a high school baseball game (for one of the kids he mentors)


Went with me to a "Getting Ready for Baby" class


Indulged a short trip to Target to register for more baby stuff


I love this man.

picture sources: beach, yogurt, baby, target

1 comment:

  1. Love all you are doing to your house and especially the nursery Jeff & Jessika! Love Aunt Deb xx

    ReplyDelete