3/9/12

St. Pattys Day Decor

Not the greatest pictures, but I wanted to show off my fun decor for St. Patty's day. 
First I made mini bunting to drape across our faux fireplace.  I just cut triangles out of scrapbooking paper and strung it along some jute string (from home depot).
Next I framed a pice of the same scrapbooking paper and cut out the words "Kiss Me" with my cricut. Lvoe that thing.
Really bad pciture, but next I used the cricut to cut out "Happy St. Patty's Day" using the "blocked" feature and stung the letters up on jute string.
Finally, I changed the felt roses out from my front door wreath. I just used a push pin to secure the roses, so I can change them out for every holiday.  The "A" was cut out by jeff using a jigsaw.  He found a font and size he liked on the computer, printed it out, taped it to a pice of particle board, and cut it out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment