11/13/12

My Thanksgiving Wreath

I whipped up another cute fabric wrapped wreath, this time using neutral colors, lace, a tiny "give thanks" banner to remind us to be thankful.



And while we are on the subject of being thankful...I have much to be thankful for.


I am thankful for my Jeff who has been working so hard at his day job that his projects around the house have been stalled.  However, he still makes dinner almost every night. I am thankful for his humor, creativity, ingenuity, tasty cooking, kindness, and unconditional love.  Awe.


I am thankful for my sweet Wesley who impresses me every day with how much he is growing and learning.  He is the sweetest kid, so happy, and flexible.  
  

I am thankful for my family and especially my mom who drives 2 hours one way each week to watch Wesley for us.  Then she cleans our house and does our laundry.  Really?!  Yes!


I am thankful for my friends!  It took Jeff and I such a long time to find good friends after we got married and it was worth the wait.  We have some of the most amazing friends that would do anything for us.  Its nice to know that you have people to call on in a pinch!


I am thankful for my job!  I wish I could stay home with Wesley, but I am so thankful that I have a good job doing something that I feel is important and worth while. And I get to work with great people.


Lastly, but most importantly, I am thankful for a powerful God who loves me and knows me and sacrificed his son so that I can have everlasting life with him in Heaven.  The greatest gift of all.   AND he blessed me with all this other great stuff!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Proud of you to keep up with your crafts and life! You're my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful heartfelt post! I love hearing what others are thankful for :o) I came over from ginger snap crafts to invite you to join my month long Thanksgiving link party. It will be open for one more week, with fabulous features on Thanksgiving day! I would love for you to join us!
    http://www.nap-timecreations.com/2012/11/some-fall-baking-tasteful-tuesday-party.html

    ReplyDelete