4/18/13

Well hello there!

SO I've been joking the last few months that this blog has died, but today I'm bringing back to life!!!  So much has happend over the last several months and I finally feel like I'm in a good place to start posting again. 

Jeff and I have some exciting things to share with you in our personal and home improvement lives, so I felt it right to start blogging again.  I also found that I am not very productive (in a crafty way) when not held accountable by this blog.  So here I go again.

I'm gonna ease my way back to blogging with this simple post about a trip to a nearby park where Wesley got to feed some ducks! We discovered this park about five minutes from our house where you feel like you are back in nature.  Like there isnt a freeway less than a 1/2 mile away (which there is).  They have free fishing instruction for kids on sundays and piles of bread for kids (and adults) to feed the ducks and geese.  Wesley loved it!










Our big boy is now 22 months!  Wow, how did that happen.  He will be two in just 2 short months.  He is talking up a storm and throwing tantrums like a real toddler.  Here is a little video of him feeding the ducks.




For those of you in San Diego, this is at Chollas Park near the College Grove shopping center. Its not the nicest park, but I always envisioned it to be much more ghetto than it really is. They have a nice walking loop and the kids will love all the ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment